If you’re looking for DIY fall mantel ideas for your fireplace, here are some beautiful mantels and decorating ideas to inspire you. Whether your style is modern or traditional, there are so many ways to dress up your mantel for fall.
So, check out my favorite Fall mantels from this group of creative bloggers and see how to bring the style of fall into your own home this season.
Chic Farmhouse Fall Mantel
Sophisticated White Fall Mantel
Cozy Farmhouse Rustic Fall Mantel
Fall Mantel Ideas – White Pumpkins and Turquoise
DIY Fall Mantel Decorated with Pears
Modern Fall Mantel in White
Creative DIY Fall Mantel Ideas
- Take advantage of the wall space above the mantle and use framed pictures or plaques with Autumn colors to easily dress up your mantle for Fall.
- Drape faux leaves, garland, or vines over your mantel to give it more depth, and an outdoor look.
- Add a Fall wreath to the front of the mantel or on the wall above it. If you have a small wreath, it can just stand on the mantel.
- Take advantage of fresh seasonal pumpkins, colorful squash, and gourds to use in your Fall mantel display.
- Get creative with DIY – make your own Fall flower arrangements, spray paint dollar store pumpkins, collect pinecones outdoors, or press leaves from your yard to use.
Elegant Fall Mantel – Modern Glam
Pretty Fall Mantel with Leafy Vases
French Fall Mantel with Mirror and Candlesticks
Fall Mantel Ideas – DIY Painted Decor and Paper Flowers
How to easily make paper flowers to use in your Fall Mantel decor
Silver and White Glam Fall Mantel Ideas
Pretty Fall Mantel with Neutral Colors
Cozy Fall Mantel with Seating
Farmhouse Fall Mantel with Rustic Decor
Elegant Fall Mantel in Traditional Fall Colors
DIY Fall Mantel with Pumpkin Arrangement
Also, check out my Fall decor ideas here.
Please note that this blog post has affiliate links in it, as Comfy Abode is a participant in various affiliate programs. This means that if you click on a link to a third-party website that I have an active affiliate agreement with, and if you happen to make a purchase, I will be compensated a commission.