This Cinnamon Crescent Butter Cookies Recipe is a butter cookie shaped into a crescent, baked, and then rolled in cinnamon sugar.
Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, egg, orange juice, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed, scraping until the mixture is smooth.
3. Continue beating, and slowly add in flour and baking powder, until the dough is well mixed.
4. Chill the dough for about a half-hour in your refrigerator.
5. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and set it aside.
5. Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and roll out 1-1/2 inch logs. Curve each log slightly and place them onto the cookie sheet.
6. Bake cookies between 10 to 14 minutes each, depending on your oven until the bottoms are slightly browned.
7. Wait about 1 minute before removing cookies from the baking sheet, then gently roll each one in the sugar mixture, and place onto a tray.
Keywords: Cinnamon Crescent Butter Cookies